Maybe you’ve always been curious about the storyteller inside. Maybe you’ve imagined yourself on a big, brightly lit stage but haven’t exactly fallen in love with singing and dancing (…yet). Maybe you just don’t know where your opportunity to start lies! Well, we’ve got it for you!
This class is the perfect introduction for students new to stage work. We will explore monologues and scenes, building characters and their relationships to bring stories to life.
This class is for beginners and is an excellent introduction into further study and performance. This is a studio class which will end in a presentation of monologues and scenes whether in person or via recording.
- Class: Acting 101
- Age: 9-12 years
- Length of class: 75 minutes
- Location: Lorne Street Studio
Discount applied if you register for both sessions at the same time.
- Acting 101 | Tuesdays | January 26 – May 18 | 5:00-6:15pm | No Classes for Spring Break
- Minimum running numbers must be met 1 week prior to posted start date; classes without minimum running numbers will be cancelled.
- Registration closes 2 weeks after posted start date