You will LOVE a Summer at The Stage!
Music, Theatre, Dance, and Art await your young creative in this interactive and engaging week. The focus of the week is on fun and exploration of all things performance with students enjoying a daily schedule of art projects, music activities, singing, theatre games, acting, and dance games all focused around a script and theme. A new theme and script are offered each week! A great option for students who love to play, create, and make new friends. Students will showcase all of their creative efforts at our Friday performance!
We’re also pleased to announce that we are moving back to live presentations at the end of each week! This means that a family member (maybe more!) can join us as our LIVE audience! (we remain optimistic that this will be the case come summer but of course, if anything changes we will let families and students know!)
Our studio is open for in person summer camps and will be adhering to government recommended policies and procedures to make sure that all our students are safe and healthy! We are closely monitoring the health and safety advisories as we expect that this summer will be different than last!
Every student will enjoy…
- Classes, activities and games in music, dance, theatre and art.
- A personal workbook with a REAL script and drawing pages to chronicle their adventures!
- An in person presentation featuring student created set pieces and sprinkled with costumes.
- A commemorative show program and lobby display.
- Outdoor play (weather/heat permitting) at Pier Park
- Film Friday (a thematic movie is chosen on Friday and watched over the lunch hour while we prepare for our show)
- A digital scrapbook for parents to see what the days’ events involved! (No more “I don’t know” or “nothing” when you ask them what they did today!)
- Each week will offer a new theme with new activities!
What Parents are Saying!
The Stage Spring and Summer camps are great environments for kids to be creative and I love how they are involved from all aspects such as creating the set pieces and making parts of their costumes for the performance. – A. Anderson
A fun, creative experience. My daughter loved being part of a play, and is looking forward to doing it again! – M.Howe
My two 6 year old are shy and are always together, this class helped them explore new friendships and expand their confidence. I highly recommend registering your kids here for the fun and the growth in confidence. -Anon
We anticipate that this program will run as “normal” (it’s children’s theatre…what even is “normal” 🤣) as it has since 2020. We will keep parents and students up to date if anything changes to our Covid protocol that involves Summer Camps.
*Worth noting* Each camp is a different theme with a different presentation at the end of each week!
- July 4-8 | 9am-4:15pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $359 + GST |
- July 11-15 | 9am-4:15pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $359 + GST |
- July 18-22 | 9am-4:15pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $359 + GST
- July 27-31 | 9am-4:15pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $359 + GST |
- August 8-12 | 9am-4:15pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $359 + GST |
- August 15-19 | 9am-4:15pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $359 + GST |
If you have a 5 year old who isn’t quite 6 before the start of camps but will have finished Kindergarten this June please click here to email us for registration!
Payment is due in full within 24 hours of registration. Any payment not received in this time will result in removal from the class to allow for the next person to take the space.
*Waitlisted students will be notified of any available spaces as they become vacant. If you are not notified this means that no spaces have become available. Please check your junk mail folder periodically for updates.*