Registration opens March 31st!
You will LOVE a Summer at The Stage!
Music, Theatre, Dance, and Art await your young creative in this interactive and engaging week. The focus of the week is on fun and exploration of all things performance with students enjoying a daily schedule of art projects, music activities, singing, theatre games, acting, and dance games all focused around a script and theme. A new theme and script are offered each week! A great option for students who love to play, create, and make new friends. Students will showcase all of their creative efforts at our LIVE Friday performance!
Every student will enjoy…
- Classes, activities and games in music, dance, theatre and art.
- A personal workbook with a REAL script and drawing pages to chronicle their adventures!
- An in person presentation featuring student created set pieces and sprinkled with costumes.
- A commemorative show program and lobby display.
- Outdoor play (weather/heat permitting) at Pier Park.
- Film Friday (a thematic movie is chosen on Friday and watched over the lunch hour while we prepare for our show)
- A digital scrapbook for parents to see what the days’ events involved! (No more “I don’t know” or “nothing” when you ask them what they did today!)
- Each week will offer a new theme with new activities!
What Parents are Saying!
The Stage Spring and Summer camps are great environments for kids to be creative and I love how they are involved from all aspects such as creating the set pieces and making parts of their costumes for the performance. – A. Anderson
A fun, creative experience. My daughter loved being part of a play, and is looking forward to doing it again! – M.Howe
My two 6 year old are shy and are always together, this class helped them explore new friendships and expand their confidence. I highly recommend registering your kids here for the fun and the growth in confidence. -Anon
We will keep parents and students up to date if anything changes to our Covid protocol that involves Summer Camps.
Registration opens March 31st!
*Worth noting* Each camp is a different theme with a different presentation at the end of each week!
- Camp #1 | July 4-7 | 9am-4:00pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $329 + GST | 4 Day Camp
- Camp #2 | July 10-14 | 9am-4:00pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $379 + GST
- Camp # 3 | July 17-21 | 9am-4:00pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $379 + GST
- Camp #4 | July 24-28 | 9am-4:00pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $379 + GST
- Camp #5 | July 31 – August 4 | 9am-4:00pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $379 + GST
- Camp #6 | August 8-11 | 9am-4:00pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $329 + GST | 4 Day Camp
- Camp #7 | August 14-18 | 9am-4:00pm | 6 to 10 years (K-Grade 5) | $379 + GST
If you have a 5 year old who isn’t quite 6 before the start of camps but will have finished Kindergarten this June please click here to email us for registration!
Payment is due in full within 24 hours of registration. Any payment not received in this time will result in removal from the class to allow for the next person to take the space.
A $50 deposit is kept in the event you cancel your camp at any time.
*Waitlisted students will be notified of any available spaces as they become vacant. If you are not notified this means that no spaces have become available. Please check your junk mail folder periodically for updates.*