“Teaching is the only profession that creates all other professions”
At The Stage Musical Theatre Academy we are changing the world.
Sound lofty? Grandiose? Idealistic? Exciting?
The people that work at The Stage recognize that the work we do is impacting the world with every single student and family that crosses our threshold. As such, we remain an engaging, entertaining, hilarious, easy going place to work while also knowing that these careers matter and are to be taken seriously, as seriously as any other teaching position.
We strive to find educators who are looking to find long term employment and contracts. Our minimum contract engagement is typically a year, unless you are a unit or seasonal instructor, special guest teacher or birthday party leader.
We’re looking for world changers and people who are willing to redefine and elevate what it means to be a performing arts educator. If the idea of playing a part in changing the world through the education and betterment of the lives of young people excites and inspires you then we absolutely cannot wait to work with you. With your passion, commitment and dedication to your classes, your students will carry with them life long skills that will transfer into every.single.area of their lives.
You will change the world.
Currently we are seeking…
Senior Musical Theatre Director/Choreographer
- Tuesdays | September – June | 5:00-8:00pm
- Direct a musical theatre production with students age 14-18
- 1 position available
- If you are a director or choreographer exclusively, please inquire. We may divide this role if two suitable candidates are found.
Head Shot Photographer/Production Archival Photographer
- Amateur or professional photographer for 40-72 performance students ages 7-18
- Potential to sell photo packages to families
- Potential to add staff head shots
- Potential production archival photographer for backstage during StageFest June 2023
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday | Contract length can vary | Between the hours of 3:30-5:30
- seeking teachers with a special performing arts or visual arts specialty (ukulele teacher, recorder teacher, puppeteering instructor, bhangra dance leader, costume or set design teacher, magician etc.)
- Must have experience working students ages 5-10 (Grades K-5)
- Several opportunities available
Partyologists – POSTING COMING SOON
Junior Theatre Leaders 15-18 years – POSTING COMING SOON