Update: Position has been filled.
The Stage is looking for a passionate enthusiastic dance teacher to teach our children’s dance classes at our New Westminster studio beginning September 2015. The Stage prides itself on offering the highest quality programming for children ages 0-18. We dedicate ourselves to upholding a whole child development philosophy in all of our classes. A professional atmosphere but completely student focused, and a seriously fun cast of educators. Join us!
- Love working with kids ages 3-10 (not just kinda sorta like them)
- Must, must, must have a passion for teaching
- Are experienced in building curriculum or are interested in learning how to build curriculum
- Interested in becoming part of our faculty family (we’re a bit nutty but a lot of fun) and have a willingness to participate in studio events to promote classes and fulfill our studio’s community service mandate
- Have extensive training in their discipline
- Have a resume outlining previous work experience and a performance resume
- Will provide references
- Experience organizing dance recitals, costume orders, festival applications an asset
- CPR Certification an asset
- Dance teaching certification an asset
The classes we are hoping to offer include:
- Hip Hop
Ideal Availability (negotiable)
- Sundays 9:30-10:30am; 11:00-12:00pm
- Wednesdays 5:00-6:00; 6:15-7:15
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.