Up! Up! And Away! Is the best way to describe these classes!
Our little ones are mobilizing and they’re on the move! This class will see us moving and shaking as we try to keep up with your toddler’s insatiable desire to move and explore.
Through circle dances, instrument play, stories and musical games your toddler (and you) will be humming your favourite songs all week long!
Did You Know?
- Music is an aural art and young children are aural learners. Since ears are fully mature before birth, infants begin learning from the sounds of their environment before birth.
- Music engages the brain while stimulating neural pathways associated with such higher forms of intelligence as abstract thinking, empathy, and mathematics.
- Music’s melodic and rhythmic patterns provide exercise for the brain and help develop memory. Who among us learned the ABC’s without the ABC song?
- Musical play activities are designed to
- increase your child’s curiosity about music
- develop listening skills and a sense of beat
- establish the foundation for singing and musical thought
And so much more!
- Age: 18-35 months
- Tuition: $145 +GST
- Length of class: 45 minutes
- Location: Online (As COVID restriction lift we hope to be able to add more classes to the schedule and see all your wonderful faces in our studio again)
STAY TUNE FOR OUR UPCOMING SCHEDULE!
- at home music kit for all our instrument exploration
- Minimum running numbers must be met 1 week prior to posted start date; classes without minimum running numbers will be cancelled.
- Registration closes 2 weeks after posted start date