To our valued Stage Families,
This year our studio will be turning 10 years old. It’s hard to believe that time has passed this quickly!
With this new milestone ahead of us we are taking an opportunity to reevaluate many parts of our company from staffing, programming, class experience, scheduling and events as well as the effect Covid has taken on our business in a variety of ways.
At this time we feel that we need some time to survey and critically analyze our class offerings and temporarily pull back certain programs in order to focus on areas where we are seeing the most growth and the most growth potential.
This means that for the Fall 2022 term we will not be offering Baby Music Discoverers, Toddler Music Explorers, or any of our Ballet, Tap and Combo classes.
While this will come as a disappointment to many, taking this pause is going to allow us the space and time to more fully develop a vision for these programs, acquire new and fully trained staff members, increase the schedule offerings, curate a fresh class experience and ensure that when these programs return they are back bigger and better than ever.
We will keep you updated about the classes returning and any special events along the way. In the meantime we encourage you to check out the other offerings we have your child’s age group!
We are not saying goodbye! We’re saying see you soon!
Up! Up! And Away! Is the best way to describe these classes!
Our little ones are mobilizing and they’re on the move! This class will see us moving and shaking as we try to keep up with your toddler’s insatiable desire to move and explore.
Through circle dances, instrument play, stories and musical games your toddler (and you) will be humming your favourite songs all week long!
Did You Know?
- Music is an aural art and young children are aural learners. Since ears are fully mature before birth, infants begin learning from the sounds of their environment before birth.
- Music engages the brain while stimulating neural pathways associated with such higher forms of intelligence as abstract thinking, empathy, and mathematics.
- Music’s melodic and rhythmic patterns provide exercise for the brain and help develop memory. Who among us learned the ABC’s without the ABC song?
- Musical play activities are designed to
- increase your child’s curiosity about music
- develop listening skills and a sense of beat
- establish the foundation for singing and musical thought
And so much more!
- Age: 18-35 months
- Tuition: TBD
- Length of class: 45 minutes
Postponed until further notice
For questions about the class please contact our office. Anvil Centre is our venue but as they are not providing the program they will not have information regarding the class.
- at home music kit for all our instrument exploration
- Minimum running numbers must be met 1 week prior to posted start date; classes without minimum running numbers will be cancelled.
- Registration closes 2 weeks after posted start date
Click Here for our Covid-19 Considerations
Don’t see a class time that works for you? Please submit a class schedule idea here Have you read our studio policy?