To our valued Stage Families,
This year our studio will be turning 10 years old. It’s hard to believe that time has passed this quickly!
With this new milestone ahead of us we are taking an opportunity to reevaluate many parts of our company from staffing, programming, class experience, scheduling and events as well as the effect Covid has taken on our business in a variety of ways.
At this time we feel that we need some time to survey and critically analyze our class offerings and temporarily pull back certain programs in order to focus on areas where we are seeing the most growth and the most growth potential.
This means that for the Fall 2022 term we will not be offering Baby Music Discoverers, Toddler Music Explorers, or any of our Ballet, Tap and Combo classes.
While this will come as a disappointment to many, taking this pause is going to allow us the space and time to more fully develop a vision for these programs, acquire new and fully trained staff members, increase the schedule offerings, curate a fresh class experience and ensure that when these programs return they are back bigger and better than ever.
We will keep you updated about the classes returning and any special events along the way. In the meantime we encourage you to check out the other offerings we have your child’s age group!
We are not saying goodbye! We’re saying see you soon!
Baby Music Discoverers
Your little one has arrived and your day is filled with nothing but love…and diapers…and feeding…and sleeping…and diapers…and feeding…and sleeping…
Need a break from the routine? Need to meet other new parents and share your experiences with… well… diapers, feeding, sleep training and all of the facets of parenting?
This renowned curriculum will have you playing musically with your baby as you enjoy bouncing, rocking, wiggle and peek-a-book games, dancing, moving and singing.
Did You Know?
- Music is an aural art and young children are aural learners. Since ears are fully mature before birth, infants begin learning from the sounds of their environment before birth.
- Music engages the brain while stimulating neural pathways associated with such higher forms of intelligence as abstract thinking, empathy, and mathematics.
- Music’s melodic and rhythmic patterns provide exercise for the brain and help develop memory. Who among us learned the ABC’s without the ABC song?
- Musical play activities are designed to
- increase your child’s curiosity about music
- develop listening skills and a sense of beat
- establish the foundation for singing and musical thought
And so much more!
There truly is no better time to introduce your child to the delight and developmental benefits of music activities than in the oh so brief, but incredibly important, infancy stage.
You deserve to make beautiful memories with your baby. You will cherish the distraction free time you have to really enjoy this small person who has just arrived to your family. Give yourself 45 minutes a week to connect, your time will never be better spent.
If this already sounds great click here to register!
What parents like you are saying!
“It was our first opportunity to socialize with other parents and babies in a calm, fun, welcoming space. I’m very musical and there isn’t anything like this available so I’m grateful to have the knowledge and education of these teachers. I also met many people I still stay in touch with and some of our kids now attend daycare together.” – Kirsten J
“I attended one class with my baby and I’m convinced she’ll be a studio regular once she’s a bit older and this pandemic blows away. The facility, staff, atmosphere, and programming was top notch. I am impressed by and grateful for their services. My baby and I both enjoyed the class we took immensely and can’t wait to be back.” – Bethany S.
“I was actively battling postpartum depression when I signed my son up for music classes in an attempt to bring me out of isolation. The inclusive and vibrant teaching helped bring me out of my fog and focus on participating on behalf of my son (who was only 4 months old when I started the class). The format of the class allows for other parents in the class to talk before and afterwards which helped me form additional relationships. My son LOVED the music class and watching other children sit, crawl, and waddle around.” – Sara S.
- Age: 0-18 Months
- Length of class: 45 minutes
- Tuition: TBD
- Location: Lorne Street Studio or Online
- Instrument kit that can be used time and time again.
- A wonderful social engagement opportunity for babies and parents alike!
Postponed until further notice.
- Minimum running numbers must be met 1 week prior to posted start date; classes without minimum running numbers will be cancelled.
- Registration closes 2 weeks after posted start date