To our valued Stage Families,
This year our studio will be turning 10 years old. It’s hard to believe that time has passed this quickly!
With this new milestone ahead of us we are taking an opportunity to reevaluate many parts of our company from staffing, programming, class experience, scheduling and events as well as the effect Covid has taken on our business in a variety of ways.
At this time we feel that we need some time to survey and critically analyze our class offerings and temporarily pull back certain programs in order to focus on areas where we are seeing the most growth and the most growth potential.
This means that for the Fall 2022 term we will not be offering Baby Music Discoverers, Toddler Music Explorers, or any of our Ballet, Tap and Combo classes.
While this will come as a disappointment to many, taking this pause is going to allow us the space and time to more fully develop a vision for these programs, acquire new and fully trained staff members, increase the schedule offerings, curate a fresh class experience and ensure that when these programs return they are back bigger and better than ever.
We will keep you updated about the classes returning and any special events along the way. In the meantime we encourage you to check out the other offerings we have your child’s age group!
We are not saying goodbye! We’re saying see you soon!
An energetic and exciting dance style taught for students who are just discovering the rhythm in their hearts and for those who want to embrace it even further.
In tap, we explore this fantastic art form through high energy games while we navigate those new steps. Who knew the feet had so many part and so much potential! Get those toes tapping and that heart thumping with games and exercises that will fire up your dancer and having them tapping non stop all week long!
Top 5 Benefits of Tap Education
- Encourages physical health and development as a great form of exercise (that’s also fun!)
- Enhance emotional development by allowing each student to express themselves creatively in a way that is soothing for their bodies, minds and souls.
- Encourages socialization (even in this time of distancing!) and young dancers develop lifelong friends in their dance classes.
- Nurtures creativity that connects both the mind and body allowing for further understanding.
- Creates the foundation for the development of confidence. Dancing with our peers requires courage. Courage can be practiced and will, over time, build unshakeable confidence in all areas of life!
- Tap is an excellent way to enhance understanding of rhythm which can further support music lessons of all kinds also! The more we feel rhythm in our body (gross motor) the easier we can translate it to our eyes, ears and finger tips!
- Class: Tap 5/6
- Ages: 5-6
- Tuition: TBD
- Length of class: 60 minutes
- Location:Lorne Street Studio
If your 5/6 year old just can’t decide if they love tap or ballet the most our ballet class runs right before this one! Imagine a beautiful Sunday morning full of creativity. Just pack a snack and we’ll make sure your dancer is supervised in between classes with their friends! Don’t forget that shoe rental is included!
Postponed until further notice
- Minimum running numbers must be met 1 week prior to posted start date; classes without minimum running numbers will be cancelled.
- Registration closes 2 weeks after posted start date
Registering after the posted start date? Email us to make arrangements!
Click Here for our Covid-19 Considerations
Don’t see a class time that works for you? Please submit a class schedule idea here